Friday, August 25, 2006

WOW... I finally figured out how to post on this thing!

here goes nothing.......

Why am I doing this?

  1. After enjoying Rebecca's Blog (http://rebeccaboyer.blogspot.com/ ) I have decided maybe I would give it a burl.
  2. I am the worlds worst at keeping in touch with everyone, maybe this will help me do that.
  3. Because I am bored out of my head at times, and need something to keep my mind occupied.
  4. Because Rebecca is doing it and I am jealous that I didn’t think of it first (GRRRRRRrrrrrrrr..... ).
  5. Cause I am so far away from my family and miss them terribly.
  6. By doing a Blog, maybe I will convince everyone else in the family to do the same, so that I can read it and not feel so homesick all the time.

ok.... so.... thats my first post. Many more to come.

G'Day

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay! So glad to see you have joined the bandwagon! It's addictive, that's for sure.