Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Birthday to me....
                             Happy Birthday to me.....
                                                          Happy Birthday to Allen.....
                                                                                       Happy Birthday to me.......

Seems like my birthday last a long time now cause I just got a birthday present that was sent a few weeks ago.

To my disgust, Quarantine opened my package and had there grubby hands on my gift. Don't take that wrong. I do believe that they do a great job of keeping the bad stuff out and let the good stuff in and I do support their efforts. It just makes me feel a bit violated.

“good on em” … cause they gave me a birthday card as well…. Not a birthday card, but hey, it’s a card!




To my delight the package has COFFEE in it! WHEEEEEEEE!!!! I LOVE COFFEE!

As a matter of fact, I am having a Trung Nguyen Coffee’s right this moment while typing this and its Magic! I think I just might have another after this one too! If I can’t sleep tonight its your fault Rebecca! Your right… no birthday would be complete if coffee was not included!

Oh… and Marie, who likes very weak coffee, has just taken my used grounds, poured more water thru it for hers, added water to the top a normal sized cup and she loves it too…. How good is that, she loves my leftovers!

Thank you Rebecca!

Hooroo!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm glad you got it safe and sound - and that it made it through quarantine! How dare they touch your birthday gift!

Love you! Also - you did get mom's piece of paper added to that gift, right?

R

AllenB said...

yep! got got that too!