Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ABBA MANIA

I think that I have just stepped back in time.

 
Last night I was subject to a two hour Abba extravaganza, where everyone who is anyone in Australia, and can carry a tune, participated a live television event here called Abba Mania! When I say everyone who is anyone, we are talking news presenters, ball players, car racers, actors, singers etc… I think that if your famous it must have been a requirement to be on that stage, at some point or another for this show.



 
I know that Abba was pretty big in the U.S however I don’t think that they were this big…. Here in Australia, they had something like 40 top ten hits and they still rage about Abba!!!!

Who would have thunk it?



Chears!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Can you hear me singing????? I'm singing really loudly!

R