Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Carseldine Palms Motel, Brisbane, Queensland

Another Day gone! ...

More travel, more shops, more introductions, more sales, more miles!

We have ended up at the Carseldine Palms Motel in Queensland.

Its not too shabby!

It's a little late to take any pictures of outside but heres some of the room.. This room has everything... including the kitchen sink!

Looks like I will be staying here for the next couple of days because it is kinda in the middle of all the shops we will see on Wednesday and Thursday.


now, according to the website for this one...

"The Carseldine Palms Motel is a modern well appointed and quiet motel ideally situated on the North side of Brisbane.

Set in a lush tropical environment the Carseldine Palms has 56 spacious Standard or Executive rooms. Kitchenette as well as Interconnecting and Family rooms are available.

For the ultimate in relaxation try a heated Spa in the privacy of your own room. Every room has easy ground floor access and convenient parking."

I don't have the spa, but I have everything else! oh!!!! and, I get my breakfast in the morn for free! wheeeee! What should I have, what should I have?

long day tomorrow... must sleep!

I hope I can sleep!



Hooroo!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing with us! I am so excited you are getting ot see a little bit of your corner of the world.

Rebecca said...

What great place are you tonight? Keep us posted!