Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Best Western Lakeside Lodge Motel, Lismore NSW

I tried to get a panorama of this place, unfortunately it didn't quite work right

"Nestled on the shores of Lismore Lake, Best Western Lakeside Lodge Motel is a haven of comfort and tranquility. Each of our 15 large, spacious and comfortable rooms overlook the lake. While sitting on your private patio, sip on a glass of wine or a cool drink from the mini bar and just enjoy the serenity. The motel is set on approximately two acres of manicured parkland's and there is an easy walking path all the way around Lismore Lake. Why not take a leisurely stroll while viewing the many and varied species of bird life that live on and around the lake. In easy proximity to both Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Lismore is part of the Rainbow Region of Northern New South Wales, which boasts lush rain forest and green rolling hills. You’ll feel welcome and begin to unwind from the moment you arrive in this warm and friendly environment. Your hosts Brian, Barbara and Keri look forward to meeting you soon."


I must say that they are pretty close to right. Very nice after a Long day of riding around in a car stopping from place to place to show off some of our products.


I miss my Marie! I bet she would have loved this place!


Hooroo!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been to Lismore... and you are right... I do love it there... its beautiful and peaceful... and the people are very friendly... I hope you get to see some more nice places on your trip.
xoxox